Faith Christian Academy will provide and maintain an independent, interdenominational, parent-supported, board-directed Christian school where:
- Students strengthen their personal relationship with God by yielding their hearts, minds and spirit to His authority. “Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’” Matthew 22:37 (NIV)
- Students trust Jesus Christ with the totality of their lives through a life of service and obedience. “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God – this is your true and proper worship.” Romans 12:1 (NIV)
- Students excel in academics. “Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her.” Proverbs 8:10-11 (NIV)
- Families receive support in their God-given responsibility to bring up their children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.” Ephesians 6:4 (NIV)
- The foundational biblical truths outlined in the Statement of Faith are taught on a daily basis.